Sunday 2 September 2007

a wonderful little find

I popped into WHSmiths knowing that I was going to work a good few hours early and needed something to keep me occupied. And so I found Falling Out of Fashion by Karen Yampolsky. It's true chick-lit - it's funny, sassy and interesting as well as heart-wrenching. And it's, more importantly, readable. It's more true to a woman's life than many, maany other books I've been forcing my way through over the summer.

And it's part of the Little Black Dress [it's a girl thing] books, a new series of fun, smart romance novels.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I amazoned the collection and there's near on 30 books, all receiving 4 and 5 * reviews. How did I not find these before????! I've been looking for perfect chick-lit books all summer, finding nothing and having to reread Marian Keyes on my holiday abroad.

And now, I have almost 30 reasons to distract me from my uni reading list

1 comment:

Rose Red Art said...

I have 19 little black dress books! I love them! Great stories and they fit perfectly into a bag!