Tuesday 5 August 2008

our community

I've just been having a nosy at the Novel Racers blog and found myself smiling uncontrollably at the achievements of its members since the blog opened. Getting published is something we all aim, strive and wish for, and for some of us on here to have achieved that is amazing. To have one, two, three book deals, to be able to walk into Waterstones and see your book there in print... I admire all of the people who have worked so hard and stayed so determined and shown that it is possible.

And however it seems otherwise, it is possible!!!

1 comment:

Rose Red Art said...

The Novel Racers has been a fantastic success, I agree.

And I know for a fact that if I wasn't a member I'd have given up a long time ago.

But saying that, it's ALL my writer friends that have kept me going, not only the other Novel Racers. Like you say, being part of this writing community that has built up to include the Novel Racers, is amazing. It's all down to the power of blogs! Me thinks!